Easily see what’s been changed in your Cacoo diagrams, by who and when.
How to access Activity Panel
- Go to the Properties bar at the bottom-right of the diagram.
- Select the Activity icon.
- The Activity Panel will show all of the activity logs. Select the activity log and it will navigate within the diagram to highlight the changes.
- The activity panel will only reflect a summary of the changes.
- Deleted shapes or items cannot be viewed or retrieved from the activity log.
- It does not capture the activity for adding or deleting a sheet in the diagram.
- The activity log has limited up to 50 entries per diagram for Free plan users and 200 entries per diagram for Pro / Team plan (paid plan) users. When the diagram activity log has exceeded the maximum number of the logs within the plan, the older logs will be removed with the FIFO (first in first out) order.