Here’s a list of improvements and updates that were made in May & June!
- Edit users faster when notifying them of a new issue: You can now quickly delete all users under the “Notify comment to” field when adding a new issue or comment.
- Admins can see all restrictions for users: Under Space Settings > User, Admins can see the restriction info of each user in the space.
In the Backlog space, each user can be further restricted to “View issues only” or “Add issues only.” Learn more about further user restrictions.
- Wiki on iOS: The wiki page on iOS now displays images.
- There was a checkbox issue when using “Text Formatting Rules(Backlog)”. (The Formatting Rules for each project are found under Project Settings.)
- The Slack integration was failing to send “Add issue” events.