how are you doing? Hope all’s well with you.
Here is the list of improvements we made in May & June 2020.
Backlog (cloud) has a new dark mode; Backlog Enterprise is now at version 1.10.14; and there are new options in your project settings for enabling attributes.
- Dark mode: Backlog now has a dark mode. Check out how to enable it.
- Project settings: Enable/disable using priorities, versions and milestones for issues in the project. This makes Backlog simpler to use, especially for non-developer users. Note: Only admins can access this setting.
- Wikis: View or export your Wiki page in a printable page format.
- Backlog Enterprise: Released new version 1.10.14. Take a look at the changes.
- Backlog for iOS: Added support for the share extension and an option to show or hide priority, milestone, and version fields.
- New Webhook IPs: We are changing the global IP addresses of our Webhook servers. Be sure to change your current IP addresses to the new IP addresses by July 19th, 2020. More info here.
- Boards: Now out of Beta! Our Board development project team leader Fujitama recently wrote a blog article about the process of developing Boards using Backlog. Do take a look!
- Inviting users: You can select which projects new users will be added to when inviting them. This is an improvement on the new ‘Invite Users’ button introduced in April.
- Various bugs.
If you have a bug to report, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a feature to suggest, give your say at our requests and feedback section.