Here’s a summary of the Backlog updates in March and April, 2022
- Enterprise 1.11.9 is out: The newest version includes an update to Apache HTTP Server version 2.4.53.
- Enterprise 1.11.8 released: This version includes improvements to file upload and export features.
- Option to restrict functionality: With desktop and mobile versions of Backlog, users can now enable or disable the use of Wikis and shared files for each project.
- File Browser design update: We improved the File Browser user interface in the Android app so that the floating action button won’t overlap the context button.
- Search box results menu improved: Now, when you enter a search query into the “Search this Space” box, the results appear in a dropdown menu. We changed it from a slide-in menu.
- Notification of 100-attribute limit: We added an error message to let users know when they exceed the maximum number of custom issue attributes.
- Members page improved: We improved page loading when viewing “Project Settings > Members.”
- Due to a server error, some files in the Git repository could not be previewed.
- In the Android app, files containing multibyte characters failed to upload.
- Some types of SSH public keys could not be registered.
- We fixed minor bugs in the iOS app.
- When multiple Backlog tabs were open in the browser, the unread status of the notification panel did not update until the browser was reloaded.
- There was a bug when specifying the issue key in square brackets
[[ ]]in Wiki Markdown format. The link didn’t open the issue page.