Backlog Enterprise has released version 1.11.3, which includes some important updates as detailed below.
You can now download and update to the latest version.
- Fixed vulnerabilities on the Issue page and Git pull request page.
- Update Tomcat version to 9.0.46.
- Fixed a bug on the “Add Wiki Page” API.
- Fixed the “Search this space” sort orders on the global navigation.
- Fixed the “Search this Space” search results tabs on the global navigation.
As always, you can refer to the Backlog Enterprise Update Guide for details on updating to the latest Enterprise version.
Backlog Enterprise is a self-hosted/on-premise solution for project management. Giving you and your developers full control of your Backlog space: unlimited projects and unlimited file storage to manage your business from beginning to end. Get more information about Backlog Enterprise.