hope you are well and adapting to this socially distant period.
Here are the list of Backlog improvements in April:
You can now upload files on the iOS app, the new “Invite Users” button on project homepage makes it easy to add members to your project, and Boards are working better than ever.
- Backlog for iOS: version 2.14 lets you upload files to Backlog on the go. Upload files and save them to a new folder. Files & folders can be renamed, moved, or deleted.
- New “Invite Users” button: From the Project Home page, just click the “Invite Users” button to automatically add users to your current project in one easy step. Example below:
Boards: We continue to improve Boards and the functionality of Cards. You can now:
- See the Issue Type on Cards.
- Set the Assignee by clicking on the user icon of the Card.
- Set the Due Date of a card by clicking “Set Due Date” or change the due date by clicking the existing date.
- Various bugs.
In the meantime, stay safe and keep collaborating!
If you have a bug to report, email us at email@example.com
Have a feature to suggest? Give your say at our requests and feedback section.
Enjoying Backlog? Please leave us a review!