Did you know? Our Backlog for Android mobile app was updated with two new features:
- Invite new members
- View and manage archived milestones
Here’s how to use them.
Invite new members
- Tap on the Project’s Settings, followed by Members/Teams.
- Here, you can edit your project members or tap on the button to add new members.
View and manage archived milestones
- Tap on Project’s Settings, followed by Milestones.
2. You can view your project milestones here. If you tap on any of them, there will be a pop-up and you can edit the milestones. In this example, I’ll archive this milestone and tap save.
- Archived milestones will not be shown in the list. But if you tap on the context menu button and enable the tickbox for Archived, they will be shown.
I hope this post has been helpful for you.
You can also learn more Backlog updates on our blog.