I am looking for a good PM software for my team. My manager would like to see if the following metrics are met. Can you tell me if Basecamp meets any/which of these:
• Project Planning Software – Helps managers and stakeholders map out and visualize a project’s critical path, or the sequence of activities and tasks required to complete a project, the duration of those tasks and the way they relate to one another.
• Task Management Software – Strictly execution-oriented, centered on organizing and managing tasks. Thus, these solutions tend to be limited when it comes to budgeting or cost-estimating capabilities. Tends to have fewer features than standard project management platforms because it is intended to be used by entire teams, not just by managers or “power users.”
• Project Tracking Software – Allows managers to compare actual project metrics, such as costs, schedules personnel, to estimates established during the planning phase. Managers use this data to report back to stakeholders on the overall health of the project.
• Collaboration Software – Enables multiple users to communicate, conference and coordinate among themselves to facilitate group work and allows different users to work simultaneously on the same set of files and updating in real-time.
• Dashboard Software – Connects data from throughout the organization, consolidates that information into digestible visualizations and helps decision-makers come to more intelligent conclusions.