In Backlog, you can share the URL address of issue views with other members, so that it’s easier to discuss work as everyone is looking at the same set of filtered issues.
The different views include:
- Project Board
- Project Issues list (including Advanced Search)
- Project Gantt chart
- Find issues in all Projects
It works the same way for all the views:
- Filter the issues to your preference.
- Copy the current URL address from the web browser.
- Share the URL address with your members via email or team chat. They will be able to access the same filtered view by using the URL address.
Alternatively, you can also paste the URL into a Backlog project (e.g. wiki pages, issues, comments, pull requests, etc) for their reference.
Note: Only members participating in the project will be able to access the Backlog URL. Non-project members are prevented from viewing the issues.